"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ajax coach Ten Hag having second thoughts about Man Utd job

Forum 2 years ago

Ajax coach Ten Hag having second thoughts about Man Utd job

Ajax coach Erik ten Hag is having second thoughts about applying for the Manchester United job.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9828e824bc09b5376da808a761268541.jpeg

The Dutchman is a candidate for the manager's post at United, where he is being pushed by caretaker Ralf Rangnick.

However, The Times says Ten Hag has reservations about a move to Old Trafford.

The instability at the top of United is causing reticence in Ten Hag. He attributes his success with Ajax to a large extent to the clearly structured organisation within which he was able to work.

Ten Hag was very attached to the close collaboration with Marc Overmars, who set out transfer policy until his February resignation this year.

Edwin van der Sar, as general manager, completed the trinity that propelled Ajax under Ten Hag to great domestic success.

"I still have a lot of contact with him," said Ten Hag said of Overmars. "We text and now and then we talk. You cannot cut such a bond in one go. Not personally anyway, but not functionally either. He was involved, he was the director of this team."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I might not coach again after leaving Liverpool – Klopp
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: I might not coach again after leaving Liverpool – Klopp

FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand
Forum | 8 hours ago

FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand

EPL title: They didn’t want to beat us – Man City’s Rodri mocks Arsenal
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL title: They didn’t want to beat us – Man City’s Rodri mocks Arsenal

ABU affiliated colleges of Education second semester academic calendar 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

ABU affiliated colleges of Education second semester academic calendar 2023/2024