You Are My Life - Grand P Says As He Officially Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live TV (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

You Are My Life - Grand P Says As He Officially Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live TV (Video)

Popular Guinean artiste, Mousse Sandiana Kaba also known as Grand P has officially proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/12eadcaa4cffd8da8f79c49101e3d790.jpeg

The internet sensation, who is now a politician in his country, popped the big question to his Ivorian model girlfriend during a live TV show.

According to Tuco.co.ke, the couple were being interviewed on Gabonese station, Life TV when Grand P went on his knee to apologise and pop the question.

Eudoxie Yao who often referred to him as her fiancé, shared a video of the proposal on her Instagram page and expressed excitement.

“My ex baby’s marriage proposal was hot I have a very big decision to make…Can I still trust big P?” she wrote.

Grand P aplogised to her on presenter Fanicko’s show, saying; “You are my life, I have changed, whatever happened is the past, I won’t repeat, it won’t happen anymore, believe”.

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 15 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday