Must Read: I buy human heads to make fortune charms for my customers – Suspect

Forum 8 years ago

Must Read: I buy human heads to make fortune charms for my customers – Suspect

A 50-year-old man, suspected to be a ritualist, Kamoru Oladele, Monday confessed before the police that he was amerchant in purchase of human heads which according to him go forN10,000.

Being paraded by the Oyo State Police Commissioner, Mr Leye Oyebade at the Eleyele Police Command,Oladele disclosed that he usually prepare fortune charms for his clients using thepurchased head and then collect N25,000 from any of his customers.

Oladele was one of the 13 suspects paraded in connection with alleged armed robbery offences and unlawful possession of arms and ammunition.

Disclosing that some items were recovered from the suspect including a smoked human head that looked like that of an albino, the police boss stated that it took the police two weeks of intensive investigation before Oladele was arrestedduring an alleged negotiation to sell fresh human head for N30,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 3 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Suspected Boko Haram Logistics Suppliers Arrested In Borno
Forum | 3 days ago

Suspected Boko Haram Logistics Suppliers Arrested In Borno

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie