Portable Over Excited After Meeting Music Legend, Pasuma (Video)

9 months ago

Nigerian musician, Portable has been left star-struck after meeting music legend, Pasuma.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/283ce492db8d4bb7a6010332e9953d94.jpeg

The celebrity who has witnessed rapid growth in the industry could be seen hailing the legendary fuji musician after a chance meeting.

He expressed joy that Pasuma was among those supporting his music.

Watch video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife
Forum

Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife

2 days ago
Singer, Portable Allegedly Knocks Woman Down With His Car While Driving Recklessly (Video)
Forum

Singer, Portable Allegedly Knocks Woman Down With His Car While Driving Recklessly (Video)

3 days ago
Una No Sabi Sing, Come Make I Teach You – Portable Calls Out His Colleagues, BNXN And Ruger (Video)
Forum

Una No Sabi Sing, Come Make I Teach You – Portable Calls Out His Colleagues, BNXN And Ruger (Video)

4 days ago
Star Dey Sweat Inside Motor - Portable Laments Fuel Scarcity As He Queues To Fill His Tank (Video)
Forum

Star Dey Sweat Inside Motor - Portable Laments Fuel Scarcity As He Queues To Fill His Tank (Video)

5 days ago