NDLEA Releases Mohbad, Detains Zinoleesky

Forum 2 years ago

NDLEA Releases Mohbad, Detains Zinoleesky

Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji aka Mohbad has been released from the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/073b25b4bb7c7624f1bd9f3e5ebdeceb.jpg

Following the release, Marlian Music boss, Naira Marley took to his Twitter page to confirm the release and the detention of his other artiste, Oniyide Azeez popularly known as Zinoleesky.

Recall that the NDLEA stormed the residence of the musicians in the Lekki area of Lagos State, in the early hours of Thursday morning.

An eyewitness claimed that the officials carried out the arrest without having any search warrants.

In the now-viral video, operatives of the NDLEA were seen manhandling the musicians, whilst shooting into the air to force them into waiting vans.

Naira Marley in his tweets accused the NDLEA of physically assaulting Mohad after being illegally arrested from his residence in Lekki.

The popular singer also asked the anti-narcotic agency to release his Zinoleeksy from their custody, claiming that the singers are under a lot of stress and torment.

He wrote: “NDLEA has released Mohbad after physically assaulting him, Zinoleesky is still in custody. The boys are under a lot of stress after being ambushed in the middle of the night with no warrant. I’m urgently returning to Lagos now now now.

“What is happening to my brothers is disgusting. The injustice is unfair and this is beginning to look like a pattern. First me now my artists. Free Zinoleesky, free shubomi, free micee and dosky.”

NDLEA have released Mohbad after physically assaulting him, Zinoleesky is still in custody. The boys are under a lot of stress after being ambushed in the middle of the night with no warrant. I’m urgently returning to lagos now now now

— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) February 24, 2022

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 4 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 5 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election