My Signees Were Ambushed And Arrested Without A Warrant, This Is Unfair And Beginning To Look Like A Pattern - Naira Marley

Forum 2 years ago

My Signees Were Ambushed And Arrested Without A Warrant, This Is Unfair And Beginning To Look Like A Pattern - Naira Marley

Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has reacted to the arrest of his signees, Zinoleesky, Mohbad, and others including his sister Shubomi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5fd48185570832441ca72da7498feb2a.jpeg

In a tweet he shared, Naira Marley alleged that those arrested after operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) stormed the home of one of his signees, were taken away without a warrant.

Confirming that Mohbad has been released, he however claimed that the arrest is now becoming a pattern.

Naira Marley tweeted;

''NDLEA have released Mohbad after physically assaulting him, Zinoleesky is still in custody. The boys are under a lot of stress after being ambushed in the middle of the night with no warrant. I’m urgently returning to lagos now now now

What is happening to my brothers is disgusting. The injustice is unfair and this is beginning to look like a pattern. First me now my artists. Free Zinoleesky, free shubomi, free micee and dosky.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c42ed58023fc612c045612fb6872efe8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post
Forum | 3 days ago

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues