Actress Dorcas Shola-Fapson Takes Dad On First Dubai Trip For 60th Birthday (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Actress Dorcas Shola-Fapson Takes Dad On First Dubai Trip For 60th Birthday (Video)

Nigerian actress and discjockey, Dorcas Shola-Fapson went all out for her father as he turned 60.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46f92a828f1762e0a4628acfaefa84cf.jpeg

For her dad’s diamond jubilee, the actress known for her role in MTV’s Shuga as ‘Sophie’ accompanied him on his first Dubai trip on a business flight.

The doting daughter shared so many photos of beautiful on-the-go moments with her excited father on her Instagram page.

Captioning her post, Dorcas wrote: “Dubai wayy with Daddy DSF. Birthday business. It’s his first time, all on me.. I’m bouta get him LITT fr. If you see us outside say wassup babyyy.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton