Phil Neville convinced Rangnick bringing Man Utd squad together

Forum 2 years ago

Phil Neville convinced Rangnick bringing Man Utd squad together

Manchester United title winner Phil Neville has praised caretaker manager Ralf Rangnick.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bfd132c6ae269cf55406146f7154ff9.jpeg

Atletico Madrid are set to visit Old Trafford on Tuesday, March 15 after those teams played out a 1-1 draw in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 showdown at the Wanda Metropolitano last night.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, former United defender Neville said: "When you think of the amount of attention United get, I think the results have probably gone unnoticed.

"They're building a lot of confidence and building on a lot of good results. I watched the game against Leeds and I thought they played fantastically.

"They've been getting a lot of criticism, as individuals and collectively, but it looks like it's bonded them together and that was always going to be the test."

Neville, who currently manages Inter Miami, the MLS franchise part-owned by David Beckham, continued: "There was a lot of noise coming out of Old Trafford, but it looks like it's brought them together.

"The most together teams are the ones that are the most successful.

"It looks to me they're building a lot of confidence and they still have a chance of winning the Champions League and being successful in the Premier League."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances