BE SINCERE!!! A Bike Man That Makes 5K Daily Or A Banker That Earns 80K Monthly? – Choose Wisely

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!!! A Bike Man That Makes 5K Daily Or A Banker That Earns 80K Monthly? – Choose Wisely

Banker commands respect and prestige even if he earns peanuts. – But in real sense, respect all hustlers!

I know most of us will say how you appear determines how you will be treated in our society. A banker is respected or regarded because he wears suit in a conducive atmosphere.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2058ea45f0480a6c63e2b7ab1aa9545.jpg

Conversely, we all know that in our current economic condition, money is important for survival especially when it comes in each day on a regular bases.

Some of us will say, the Bike man’s job is too risky yes, but then what if the bank is robbed and the banker is shot or he keeps getting shortages everyday? How.

How much will his salary finally be at the end of the month? In life there are risk and reward for every job.

Furthermore, Those bike men actually make more than 5k daily. some of them claimed they make 8k daily but their is actually no dignity in the hustle.

Nowadays, Who Dignity Help?? As long as you get the bag legitimately. Do you know how much is generated in ”Shit Business” annually? It’s a talk for another day. But for this, everyone have a choice to make.

So Guys, For now let’s earn a living by our choice ?

A Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or a Banker That Earns 80k Monthly?

Let us have your sincere say on this

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident