HELP! What I Do With My Female Casual Friend Anytime She Comes To My House?

9 months ago

Good afternoon everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dacf6a792f83f913ab078574560df826.jpg

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics.

I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What Do You Guys Think?

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke…
Forum

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke…

2 days ago
Nigerian Police Arrest 25-year-old Teacher In Katsina For S*xually Molesting Five Female Pupils
Forum

Nigerian Police Arrest 25-year-old Teacher In Katsina For S*xually Molesting Five Female Pupils

3 days ago
‘The Goonies’ House From The Cult Classic Film May Be Sold – Report
Forum

‘The Goonies’ House From The Cult Classic Film May Be Sold – Report

5 days ago
A Man Must Have A House In His Name Before Talking About Marriage – Actress, Lilian Afegbai
Forum

A Man Must Have A House In His Name Before Talking About Marriage – Actress, Lilian Afegbai

6 days ago