HELP! What I Do With My Female Casual Friend Anytime She Comes To My House?

Forum 2 years ago

HELP! What I Do With My Female Casual Friend Anytime She Comes To My House?

Good afternoon everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dacf6a792f83f913ab078574560df826.jpg

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics.

I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What Do You Guys Think?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 2 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 3 days ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba