My Mental Health Is Affected, I’m Sorry For Lying That I’m Not Papito – Upcoming Singer, Marshall Ratti Cries Out (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

My Mental Health Is Affected, I’m Sorry For Lying That I’m Not Papito – Upcoming Singer, Marshall Ratti Cries Out (Video)

Upcoming singer, Marshall Ratti, in a new video has lamented about the insults he has been receiving online while acknowledging that he is Papito, the man being flaunted online by crossdresser, James Brown.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d55817821063b62287fbccb52b0c5212.jpeg

Recall that on several occasions, James Brown flaunted a masked man whom he named Papito as his billionaire lover.

It didn’t take long for netizens to identify the face behind the mask and subsequently fingered Marshall Ratti.

Marshall on his part denied being Papito which caused more video evidence to show up.

However, in a recent development, the singer has apologized for initially lying while disclosing that his mental health is greatly affected due to the backlashes and hate comments directed at him.

According to him, he just to do what he knows best and that’s making music.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nassarawa College of Health Science & Tech Keffi releases Diploma form, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nassarawa College of Health Science & Tech Keffi releases Diploma form, 2024/2025

NKST college of Health Entrance screening timetable 2024/2025
Forum | 5 hours ago

NKST college of Health Entrance screening timetable 2024/2025

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State