DON’T LIE!! What Tribe Do Your Parents Forbid You Marrying?

Forum 2 years ago

DON’T LIE!! What Tribe Do Your Parents Forbid You Marrying?

Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, and many other ethnic groups in Nigeria are intermarrying despite stereotypes against each other

Notwithstanding, inter-ethnic marriage has improved in Nigeria even tho some parents and families still resist it due to perception passed down from false stories and or personal flawed experiences.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85ddf88d7c4228e67d003ac65e6318bf.jpg

Shade said Her mum told her not to marry an “Igbo” man, because when a husband dies they tell the wife to sleep with his corpse in the same room for 7 days. I don’t know how true it is but she loves Igbo guys.”

Boma said his parents told him not to marry a “Yoruba” lady because a huge percentage of Yoruba women cheat on their husbands even if he treats her comfortably well. All the babes he’s had a romantic relationship with are Yoruba and they all somehow cheats on him.

Edidiong said “My dad used to tell us that non of us should marry from “Agbor”. I asked him why and he said they are wicked. Well, 7 out of every 10 “Agbor” people I have come across seems to exhibit that trait. Will I conclude all of them are wicked? No. Am I open to a relationship with them? Yes.

Tell us guys,

What Tribe Do Your Parents Forbid You Marrying?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 15 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 3 days ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 3 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji