Crystal Palace boss Vieira tribute to Hodgson ahead of Watford trip

Forum 2 years ago

Crystal Palace boss Vieira tribute to Hodgson ahead of Watford trip

Crystal Palace boss Patrick Vieira has paid tribute to Roy Hodgson ahead of tomorrow's trip to Watford.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd0b5e44fde1b289901fdb6148ca1c9d.jpeg

Vieira will be facing his predecessor Hodgson when Crystal Palace travel to Watford, and the current Eagles boss says the former did a "fantastic job" at Selhurst Park.

"The foundation of this club is really solid and I think Roy was one of the people who put those foundations in place to allow the next manager to come and work," said Vieira.

"I think he brought stability to the club and players with experience that allowed me to come here and count on those players who know the club really well.

"Nobody will take away what Roy did at this football club. He spent four years here doing a fantastic job.

"The main focus will be on the way we want to play and the performances we have to put in every day to win that game."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Treasure Trailer Previews Road Trip Dramedy Starring Lena Dunham
Forum | 1 day ago

Treasure Trailer Previews Road Trip Dramedy Starring Lena Dunham

EPL: ‘Not by goal difference’ – Guardiola on how City will win title ahead of Arsenal
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘Not by goal difference’ – Guardiola on how City will win title ahead of Arsenal

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day
Forum | 1 week ago

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day