Villarreal defender Pau Torres excited facing 'favourites' Juventus

Forum 2 years ago

Villarreal defender Pau Torres excited facing 'favourites' Juventus

Villarreal defender Pau Torres is excited facing Champions League opponents Juventus.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/850e9b378af490a9e57614d94cf5d383.jpeg

Villarreal host Juve for the first-leg of their round 16 tie.

Torres said, "I think Juventus are favourites, but I also think we can surprise them and eliminate them.

"Yes, I think they are a team that is more used to playing these kind of games and knockout games. They do it every year and that makes them the most experienced. But this does not mean that we do not think that we can eliminate them, because of illusion and hunger, no one is going to beat us. But the role of favourite is for them.

"It is true that this year they are not so good. It seems that several teams are appearing in the Italian League that are competing well with them. Teams like Atalanta, the return of Inter and Milan, have evened things out. They may have starteda badly, but they have been reinforced very well in the winter market and that has made them grow and improve."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad
Forum | 1 week ago

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

Charles Okocha Excited As He
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike