Leave My Husband Alone Purity – Mercy Johnson Warns Daughter Over Closeness With Her Husband (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Leave My Husband Alone Purity – Mercy Johnson Warns Daughter Over Closeness With Her Husband (Video)

Popular Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson Okojie has jokingly told her daughter, Purity to leave her husband for her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5491ce1e5d3c59285a4e14ed29682f13.jpg

According to her, Purity is getting all the attention from her husband as the two are close.

Mercy Johnson shared a video of Purity, her first child helping her dad to dress up as they preparing to step out for E-Money’s birthday party and the little girl could be seen helping Prince Okojie to wear her suit.

She shared the video with the caption: "Leave my husband 4 me ooo Purity."

The video also captured the moment Mercy’s children asked if they could join in the picture she said “No, you can’t, my husband and I right now.”

She added that her children wouldn’t allow her enjoy her husband.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 2 hours ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

EPL: Football expert names players likely to leave Liverpool with Klopp
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Football expert names players likely to leave Liverpool with Klopp

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti