What Jonathan Told Me After 2015 Election – Senator Florence Ita-Giwa

Forum 8 years ago

What Jonathan Told Me After 2015 Election – Senator Florence Ita-Giwa

Florence Ita-Giwa, former Presidential Adviser on National Assembly Matters has shared detailsof her conversation with former President Goodluck Jonathan after the 2015 elections.Ita-Giwa revealed her chat with Jonathan after he conceded defeat.

I called former President, Jonathan and told him, ‘why not wait till the result is declared before conceding?’“This was two minutes after he made the announcement.“Responding, he said, ‘Aunty, I already know what the outcome would be. I have done the right thing.I am keeping to my word that no blood is worth my ambition.
“I said to him, ‘You are great indeed’. He thanked me for my call.”“I don’t regret supporting him, but we than God for the peace and unity of the country.”Reacting to the spate of defections tothe ruling APC by PDP members, the politician said she will not leave the PDP.

You can support the President without defecting to his party. Many are doing this for what they can gain.”“I remain in PDP but will support good policies of the present government.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead
Forum | 1 day ago

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 1 week ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others