Wolves midfielder Neves happy with goal; welcomes Neto return

Forum 2 years ago

Wolves midfielder Neves happy with goal; welcomes Neto return

Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves says their mentality saw them through to victory over Leicester City.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a948eb5b2fe17939ebaa7acf8954a3c4.jpeg

Neves struck for the 2-1 win at Molineux.

He later said, “It was a good goal. It was good play and cross by (Daniel) Podence. A good pass from Raul (Jimenez) as well. The most important is the three points. Not the best game, but it's happened a lot this season, we've played really and didn't win the game."

Neves also welcomed the return of Pedro Neto.

“It's superb to have him back, to compete with us, he's a fantastic player and a fantastic guy, and I wish him all the best, and I hope he can help us a lot this season. It's really important to have everyone fit for the games. Some important players for us are coming back, and I'm sure they will help us a lot for the final third of the season."

On Wolves' good form, he concluded: “We are working a lot during the week to get the three points on a matchday. We will not do a lot different from now on, just keep working, game by game, trying to get maximum points. It's our way to work, to do it."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: I’m happy for Sancho – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: I’m happy for Sancho – Ten Hag

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 5 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off