I'll Rather Beg On The Streeet Than To Touch My 11M In My First Bank Account -Mummy G.O (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I'll Rather Beg On The Streeet Than To Touch My 11M In My First Bank Account -Mummy G.O (Video)

Controversial Nigerian clergywoman, Funmilayo Adebayo a.k.a Mummy G.O has made a shocking disclosure about having the whopping sum of N11Million naira in her First Bank account which she abandoned because it was gotten from the proceeds of sin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ac0b50886da2dbf7be23916e2775221.jpeg

She disclosed that she has gotten several calls from the bank to pick up her money but she refused and told them the money is not hers.

Speaking to her large congregation, the Mountain of Solutions’ founder disclosed that she would rather beg on the street rather than use the cash in the account.

One would recall when the preacher bragged about how wealthy she was when she used to wallow in sin.

According to her, she generated N30M from Cocaine business alongside other duties that were being paid to her by both prostitutes and armed robbers after a successful operation.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years
Forum | 3 days ago

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 5 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 1 week ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan