"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I’m Used To Heartbreaks – Actress, Evia Simon Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

I’m Used To Heartbreaks – Actress, Evia Simon Opens Up

Evia Simon, a Nigerian actress, has said heartbreaks have become a part of her life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ffcad846fa0abdcd6e9a7a537e2cdc0e.jpeg

She told Sunday Scoop, “I am used to heartbreaks. It has become a part of me. It is not as if I don’t take it seriously but my heart is very weak, although I look strong. If I see someone I like, I (would) go in (for the person). If I don’t like him, I move on. If the relationship is becoming toxic, I would step backwards.”

Contrary to what many may think, the actress also maintained that her curvy body did not pave the way for her in the movie industry.

She said, “My curvy body did not pave a way for me in the industry; my talent did. The industry has cliques and because of that, one has to belong to a clique. However, one has to be a good actor and be around the right set of people who make things happen in the industry.

“My journey in the industry has not been easy. To become a superstar is not a day’s job. I am still on the journey.”

Simon also stated that she would never have sex with anyone in exchange for roles.

She said, “I once rejected a sex-for-role offer and my position remains the same. My craft and the grace of God have kept in the industry. There is time for everything. There are some people who have been in the industry for 10 years and are practically everywhere. For some people, a year is all they need to hug the limelight. I feel it is the grace of God because I have been in the industry for years but I am not where I want to be. I am still working, praying and hoping to get to where I am supposed to be in my career.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Betty Irabor opens up on her unsuccessful suicide attempt
Forum | 8 hours ago

Betty Irabor opens up on her unsuccessful suicide attempt

Why I don’t have children – Burna Boy opens up amid rumours he can’t have kids
Forum | 9 hours ago

Why I don’t have children – Burna Boy opens up amid rumours he can’t have kids

Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it
Forum | 1 day ago

Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it