"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I Have 3 Beautiful Kids And A Failed Marriage – Actor, Jim Iyke Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

I Have 3 Beautiful Kids And A Failed Marriage – Actor, Jim Iyke Reveals

Jim Iyke, the veteran Nollywood actor, has made new revelations about himself.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/23d884bd049c78cf07c2a417c8cf79e1.jpeg

The actor revealed that he was married before and is blessed with beautiful kids.

He made this revelation during a chat with Chude Jideonwo on his WithChude show.

In the interview, he revealed that he has three children and has also had a failed marriage.

In his words: “I have had a failed marriage, so many failed…and nobody knows. I have two…three beautiful kids, how are you going to know?”

Speaking further on why he keeps his life private, the actor said, “I hate to be figured out. Once you have me figured out, I have nothing else to offer.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale
Forum | 2 days ago

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face
Forum | 3 days ago

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face

Grendel: Jeff Bridges, Dave Bautista Cast in New Beowulf Adaptation From Jim Henson Company
Forum | 4 days ago

Grendel: Jeff Bridges, Dave Bautista Cast in New Beowulf Adaptation From Jim Henson Company