Davido For Governor – Uche Maduagwu Praises Singer Over N250m Donation to Charity (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Davido For Governor – Uche Maduagwu Praises Singer Over N250m Donation to Charity (Video)

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has begged musician, Davido for forgiveness.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61c37b917012766efb2c803ce75dc2bb.jpg

This comes after the award-winning musician finally disbursed to orphanages across the country N250 million he got as donation.

Recall that Maduagwu had a few months ago mocked Davido for asking his friends to send him one million Naira each.

He insinuated that the musician was in need of the money and will not give it to orphanages.

However, Davido proved him wrong.

Following that gesture, Maduagwu took to Instagram to apologize.

He said, “Davido for Governor, wow you be Baba, 250 million naira Disbursement to 292 charities for 27 states Na symbol of LEADERSHIP and great LOVE for the masses, while some KuliKuli celeb dey waste 8 million Naira on FOOD when dem family for village dey drink garri, David is leading by example, abeg forgive me and my universal red bra, we do am to ensure that you fulfil your promise, my village elders say make we dey call you IGWE TALK and DO.”

Watch the video below

:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 9 hours ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki
Forum | 12 hours ago

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues