Zambian Woman Asks Nigerian Singer, Tekno To Pay Child Support, Claims Listening To His Music Got Her Pregnant

Forum 2 years ago

Zambian Woman Asks Nigerian Singer, Tekno To Pay Child Support, Claims Listening To His Music Got Her Pregnant

Nigerian singer, Tekno has been called out by a Zambian lady identified as Rita Mwayanda who claimed she got pregnant after listening to his song.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cdafaa9258e9dceeacdb6ac7fb32d648.jpeg

Mwayanda claimed that when Tekno released his hit song ‘Pana', she was so excited and slept with a man, which subsequently resulted in a pregnancy.

She went on to demand for child support from the Nigerian singer.

The report re-shared by Zambian entertainer, DJ C-Money read;

“TEKNO needs to pay Child support for his baby. I cant suffer because of him”- Zambian Woman Cries out.

A Lady from Zambia, ‘Rita Mwayanda’ took it out in public to express how Nigerian musician , Tekno is the reason she has a child, and suffering.

“It was back in 2016”- She explained. “I loved Tekno’s music so much. I would go out to a club just to listen to any song by Tekno. During the month he released ‘Pana’ I got so excited that I slept with a man I didnt know and ended up pregnant. If It was not for Tekno I wouldn’t have this child so he needs to pay for child support”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/efb1711697295f29e4604c02f2fc02c8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 3 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order