PSG matchwinner Mbappe denies Real Madrid agreement

Forum 2 years ago

PSG matchwinner Mbappe denies Real Madrid agreement

PSG striker Kylian Mbappe says there'll be enough time to consider his future after victory over Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e13a2d96b9b19ce405e7a90be4332621.jpeg

Mbappe proved the matchwinner in last night's first-leg of their Champions League round 16 tie.

He later said: “I'm sure everyone is talking about me now. I'm happy to be a PSG player. I will give everything for the qualification. Qualification is off to a good start, but it's not over.

"We know Madrid, they are among the best in the world. We will give everything to qualify. It's a dream to have all these people chanting my name like that. It was a very important objective. I know I play for one of the best teams in the world. I will give everything for the rest of the season.

"I have not decided my future. What happened tonight will not influence my future."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor
Forum | 3 days ago

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor

LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title
Forum | 5 days ago

LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title