We Are Loved - Psquare Brothers Say As Massive Crowd Watch Them Perform In Liberia (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

We Are Loved - Psquare Brothers Say As Massive Crowd Watch Them Perform In Liberia (Video)

P-Square brothers, Peter and Paul have been left overjoyed after a massive crowd turned out in Liberia to watch them perform.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/04d02a562b708ae381c5918be312ab2d.jpg

The overjoyed brothers shared clips on social media saying it was as if they never left.

The whole stadium was filled with their fans who were so eager to watch them perform.

Peter took to his Instagram and wrote:

“Like we never left! Not just about the music! Forget! We are loved. Thank you beautiful people of Liberia,” Peter Okoye excitedly wrote while sharing a snippet of their performance in Liberia.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 1 week ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)