Man Utd legend Rooney names Tevez as favourite teammate

9 months ago

Manchester United great Wayne Rooney has named Carlos Tevez as his favourite former teammate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/89ad862653177630ed28b1a2198ae852.jpeg

The attacking pair, along with Cristiano Ronaldo, formed a lethal relationship under Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Tevez. I just loved our connection." Rooney told SPORTbiblewhen asked who was his favourite player to play with. "The two of us up front, we complimented each other really well.

"Normally if I played with Louis Saha, Ruud van Nistelrooy or Robin van Persie – these strikers were always the No.9 and I'd play as a No.10.

"With Tevez we could rotate, I'd be the No.9, he'd take the No.9 spot and I'd be No.10. When we lost the ball we'd be like two bulls trying to get it back. As a strike partner, he was the one I enjoyed playing with the most."

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Shameless Man - Nigerians Blast Yul Edochie After He Reacted To His Dad Interview About His 2nd Marriage to Judy Austin
Forum

Shameless Man - Nigerians Blast Yul Edochie After He Reacted To His Dad Interview About His 2nd Marriage to Judy Austin

6 hours ago
Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife
Forum

Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife

2 days ago
Phil Foden confident England teammate will become best in the world
Forum

Phil Foden confident England teammate will become best in the world

2 days ago
Man Utd star to miss club training camp in Spain
Forum

Man Utd star to miss club training camp in Spain

2 days ago