Only You Made My World Very Meaningful - Businessman Olakunle Churchill Professes Love to Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day

Forum 2 years ago

Only You Made My World Very Meaningful - Businessman Olakunle Churchill Professes Love to Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day

Businessman, Olakunle Churchill has expressed undying love for his wife, Rosy Rosy Meurer, on Valentine's day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f255b8d87746db7b185bea30e8a3fe3.jpeg

In an Instagram post, Churchill who used to be married to actress Tonto Dikeh, said only Rosy made his world very meaningful. He wrote;

''Love is beautiful, I know that for a fact. You have shown me the sweetest part of your love and the only thing I am sure about is being with you, I’m proud to be loved by you, Sometimes I think about what would have happened if I never met you. Only you made my world very meaningful, you are a rare gift ?. Happy Valentine my wife @official_rosymeurer''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says
Forum | 9 hours ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Chris Hemsworth Became ‘A Parody of Himself’ in Thor: Love and Thunder
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Became ‘A Parody of Himself’ in Thor: Love and Thunder

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 4 days ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe