"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Iyabo Ojo Poses With 44 Balloons On Valentine's Day

Forum 2 years ago

Iyabo Ojo Poses With 44 Balloons On Valentine's Day

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to share a beautiful photo of herself posing with 44 balloons to celebrate February 14, Valentine's day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/705f156cc030d629bd46a363575baf36.jpeg

The 44 ballons, which represent Iyabo’s age, were posted on Instagram alongside photos of her dressed in a red gown.

“Love is strong,” she captioned one of the photos.

“Happy Valentine’s day my beautiful people. I told @tiannahsplacempire I want to fly 44 balloons for my Valentine shoot. She said ok Then I contacted @hushandhush & she supplied the,” she captioned the photo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Krasinski Explains How A Quiet Place; Day One Is Different From Past Movies
Forum | 1 day ago

John Krasinski Explains How A Quiet Place; Day One Is Different From Past Movies

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband

EPL: Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea 2024/2025 opening day matches confirmed [Full fixtures]
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea 2024/2025 opening day matches confirmed [Full fixtures]

Verydarkman recounts experience in police detention; blasts Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo
Forum | 6 days ago

Verydarkman recounts experience in police detention; blasts Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo