My Family Has Disowned Me - Lady In Oxlade's Leaked S#x Tape Cries Out

Forum 2 years ago

My Family Has Disowned Me - Lady In Oxlade's Leaked S#x Tape Cries Out

The young lady in Nigerian singer, Ikuforiji Olaitan Abdulrahman aka Oxlade's s#x tape has landed in trouble.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f14372e77a652810fdca054dab59520.jpg

The lady identified as Tamara has cried out that she has been disowned by her family.

This comes after she also revealed that the singer has been ignoring her since the tape leaked.

This is coming after Oxlade tendered an apology to her for having being exposed in such a manner, whilst also alleging that he was betrayed.

However, the lady doesn't seem to be done with him as she claims that she was disowned by her family as a result of the leaked tape.

In a chat posted online, Oxlade, told her that he is currently on admission at a hospital.

He further added that once he regains his strength, he will handle the situation accordingly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 7 hours ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding