"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Net Worth Of Emily Wickersham

Forum 2 years ago

Net Worth Of Emily Wickersham

When it comes names of talented actress, Emily Wickersham will be among the list. She is an American actress with intriguing and captivating acting abilities.

She came to limelight for her role Eleanor Bishop on NCIS.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e95fa18dc8f13fb9385b3e603641e949.jpeg

Wickersham has starred in movies like Remember Me, Glitch, How I Got Lost and also made appearances on television such as The Sopranos, Taking Chance, Gossip Girl and many others.

Early Life

Emily Wickersham was born on April 26, 1984 in Kansas, United States to parents Amy and John Wickersham.

She is of mixed ethnicity of Swedishand Austrian descent.

She was raised in New York and went Muhlenberg College for two years after which she eventually dropped out.

Career

Emily developed interest in acting and was able to secure the role of Elwanor Bishop in NCIS.

She also became the series regular and officially an NCIS special agent.

She affirmed her exit from the show after its 18th season where she had been there for up to eight years.

She featured in the films Gone, Remember Me and also boast of quite a number of television appearances such as The Sopronos, Late Show with David Letterman, Taking Chance, The Gamekillers and so on.

Movies

• Remember Me

• Gone

• How I Got Lost

• Gardener of Eden

• Definitely, Maybe

• Glitch

Television Appearances

• The Sopranos

• Taking Chance

• Law & Order: Criminal Intent

• The Bridge

• Gossip Girl

• Trauma

• NCIS: New Orleans

Personal Life

Wickersham married Blake Hanley, a musician, on November 23, 2010 in the Florida Keys and they parted ways in December 2018.

She also made announcement via her instagram post on July 30, 2021, that she was expecting a baby boy with partner James Badge Dale.

However, she welcomed her son Cassius Wickersham Dale on December 30, 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4320e5a0ef1f633cbf975ab5c0a7f756.jpeg

Net Worth

Emily Wickersham earns well from his work as an actor. He has an estimated net worth of $2,000,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3
Forum | 4 days ago

Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video
Forum | 1 week ago

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video

Emily The Criminal TV Show in Development, Based on Aubrey Plaza Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Emily The Criminal TV Show in Development, Based on Aubrey Plaza Movie