Working With Nigerian Artistes Was A Mind-Blowing Experience — Baskemouth Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

Working With Nigerian Artistes Was A Mind-Blowing Experience — Baskemouth Opens Up

Bright Okpocha, the popular comedian and music artiste, aka Basketmouth, has described Nigerian musicians as some of the most talented in the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fddb183350235319be03d8b70b26fb35.jpeg

Speaking about the experience of working with some artistes in the course of recording his second album titled, Horoscopes, he said, “I think we (Nigerians) are the most blessed when it comes to music talents.

“Working with Nigerian artistes on this album was a wonderful experience. We created five songs when Falz came in. He came before Reekado Banks. Falz was the one who told the story first, then Banks started telling his own story. The interesting thing about what he (Banks) did that day was he came with the first vibe. He tried the second vibe, then asked to be excused. By the time he returned, what he did was more than what he had done initially.

“As for Buju, he was in the car when the beat was being played and he did a freestyle immediately. That is why I said our guys are talented. He wanted to record that same night but I said he should wait till the next day.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 1 day ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

George Miller Has Another Mad Max Movie He’s ‘Certainly Working On’
Forum | 1 day ago

George Miller Has Another Mad Max Movie He’s ‘Certainly Working On’