"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Naija Is Safe, No One Has Killed Me - Oyinbo Man Visiting Nigeria Says (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Naija Is Safe, No One Has Killed Me - Oyinbo Man Visiting Nigeria Says (Video)

A white man visiting Nigeria has assured people that the country is safe while holding the country's flag.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8bfead44fbcc27096f589eb61e2aea6.jpeg

In a viral video the foreigner standing near a waterfall in Ekiti could be heard saying that contrary to what the world thinks, Nigeria is a safe country and no one has harmed him during his trip.

He said: ”Welcome to Nigeria. As you can see, a lot of people don’t think that Nigeria is the safest country but that is not at all true. I am here in beautiful Ekiti state in the middle of the country at this amazing waterfall. I am completely safe. I am not dead. Everything is fine about this trip. Even though Nigeria gets a bad name in International media and news, None of that is true”

However, Nigerians have expressed doubt over his claims of safety.

Watch video below:

Below are some comments:

Harolds: “Good but please don’t go to north, you might not have the chance to make video”

Olubunmi Adedeji: “Bros, you better be careful, no go encourage your family member come some bad spot for naija o! Not everywhere is safe in naija”

Offor Stella: “Security men are behind him as he speaks”

Adeoye Oluwaseun: “NORTH WILL KILL YOU, AVOID NORTHERN NIGERIA. “

Ebele: “Nice one. There is hope for Nigeria.”

Seun: “YES OOOOO WHITE MAN YOU ARE SAFE AND OF COURSE YES U ARE SAFE YOU,RE IN SOUTHWEST NOT SOUTH EAST OR NORTH……..BCOS THOSE TWO REGION ARE EVIL PLACES TO VISIT BIAFRAUD RITUALIS AND ABOKI BOKO HARAM ARE THE ONE DAMAGING THIS GREAT COUNTRY ….BUT BY god GRACE MY god WILL DAMAGE U BIAFRAUD BASTARD AND ABOKI”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man sentenced to 16 years in prison for defiling minor in Port Harcourt
Forum | 14 hours ago

Man sentenced to 16 years in prison for defiling minor in Port Harcourt

EPL: Owen rules out Zidane, names ideal manager to replace Ten Hag at Man Utd
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Owen rules out Zidane, names ideal manager to replace Ten Hag at Man Utd

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 21 hours ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer

EPL: Crystal Palace winger, Olise still eligible to play for Nigeria after Euros snub
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Crystal Palace winger, Olise still eligible to play for Nigeria after Euros snub