Barcelona readying move for Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona readying move for Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland

Barcelona plan to make a move for Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f0d261e482affcb808fec387d0f61b07.jpeg

Mundo Deportivo says Barca directors Jordi Cruyff and Mateu Alemany met with coach Xavi this week to discuss their summer market plans, with Haaland's situation top of the agenda.

Barca president Joan Laporta sees Haaland as the 'franchise' signing he needs to win over the support and believes they can land the Norwegian.

Haaland's agent Mino Raiola has stated Haaland will favour 'the sporting project over money' when considering his next move, with his contract to carry a €75m buyout clause for the next transfer window.

Laporta has learned from Real Madrid that they won't be competing for Haaland as they focus on PSG ace Kylian Mbappe, so futher strengthening Barca's hand.

Manchester City and PSG will be Laporta's two greatest threats in his pursuit of the BVB star.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: Why we lost 1-0 to Dortmund – PSG manager, Luis Enrique
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Why we lost 1-0 to Dortmund – PSG manager, Luis Enrique

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat