Traore admits leaving Wolves for Barcelona always the plan

Forum 2 years ago

Traore admits leaving Wolves for Barcelona always the plan

Adama Traore says leaving Wolves to return to Barcelona was always in the career plan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17c6fd6557897c03c548865e87ea7b2b.jpeg

Tottenham had expressed a serious interest in keeping the forward in the Premier League in January, and even had an offer accepted by their fellow top-flight outfit.

However, Traore told Cope: "I knew that my intention was always to come back, but sometimes you have to take different paths.

"The most important thing is that the objective was clear and I have arrived here, which was what I wanted from the first moment.

"I always discuss important decisions with my family, who always accompany me in good and bad times. But in this case it was quite clear to me.

"Barcelona is my home and I wanted to return. I had all the support of my family. They called me and informed me of the opportunity to return and I made the decision quickly.

"Now I've had the experience of English football but without leaving behind everything I've learned here since I was little in La Masia. Everything has given me experience and helped me grow."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr