Outrage As UNILAG Students Hail Oxlade Over Leaked S#x Tape

Forum 2 years ago

Outrage As UNILAG Students Hail Oxlade Over Leaked S#x Tape

Students of University of Lagos (UNILAG) have been slammed for celebrating and hailing musician, Oxlade after his s#xtape leaked.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8d92b3827a1afd8c9a519c98fb5a076c.jpg

Recall that in the video, he was seen copulating with an unknown lady.

Students of UNILAG students were seen jumping around with much excitement and hailing the singer following the tape.

In the video, which was recorded in the male hostel, the students could be heard chanting ‘Oxlade’ as they continue to hail his ‘s3xual prowess’.

The celebration by UNILAG students has caused people to question the morality of contemporary youths.

Many said there is nothing to jubilate about someone showing off his n#kedness. He should be ashamed.

kxngrivo stated: “Societal decadence… if it’s not about preeq and Toto it doesn’t interest these youths.”

kunlereal asked: “Didn’t people drag Tiwaaa for d same thing???”

mr.commonsense_ said: “Forget this generation, it is finished. Let’s see if the next one can get it right.”

chocolate_secret1 wrote: “It’s a man’s world really. If this was a female celebrity they would have been bashing her and raining insults on her.

_sweetannie stated: “It’s the world we live in. They glorify a man for this and crucify a lady for same thing! Too bad.”

rotimistyles wrote: “If this generation is this messed up I pity the next generation. Parents no longer teach their kids moral values anymore and that’s where we lost it.”

rich___king said: “People now celebrate negative things more than positive things.”

thenneka quizzed: “It’s a man’s world, innit?”

paschalpepper stated: “Omo that guy get many talent. If say music no work before he still get other option.”

ucheumeh wrote: “See humans beings when it was just tiwa’s face people insulted her now we are hailing oxlade for seeing his whole genitals… mttttcchheewww.”

twisty_viral tweeted: “I too like this country but Oxlade good. The girl asked why did you stop??”

pweetyvivian said: “Because na man Una Dey hail am, if na female celebrity now – insults everywhere.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 4 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024
Forum | 5 days ago

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 6 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture
Forum | 1 week ago

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture