I'm Sorry For My Actions - Cy4Luv's Hsband, Yomi, Apologises For Calling Her A Disgrace Of A Wife

Forum 2 years ago

I'm Sorry For My Actions - Cy4Luv's Hsband, Yomi, Apologises For Calling Her A Disgrace Of A Wife

Yomi Lowo, the husband of socialite and brand influencer, Cynthia Lowo, popularly known as Cy4Luv, has tendered an apology after he dragged her on social media and called her a disgrace.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f779547eb72f73384f47fcdd634b598e.jpeg

Ahead of her birthday, Lagos Socialite and influencer Cy4Luv had shared her birthday wishlist and encouraged anyone who wants to buy her any item on the list to reach out to her personal shopper.

This did not go down well with her husband and he called her a "fucking disgrace of a wife".

He also accused her of not being content with his pocket

He has now returned to social media to apologise for his actions.

He admitted that it is wrong for a man to discuss his marital issues on social media.

He added that he let his "emotions and ego" get the best of him.

He then apologised to his wife and to their son for his public outbursts.

Read his apology below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f7e552a55156813f82baa4f13169070.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 21 hours ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 3 days ago