I NEED HELP! My Mum Is Against My 7 Years Old Relationship (What Should I Do?)

Forum 2 years ago

I NEED HELP! My Mum Is Against My 7 Years Old Relationship (What Should I Do?)

I have been in a serious relationship with a guy for 7 years, last year I formally introduced him to my parents.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/278b5697593ab27fb4954f0045115437.jpeg

We want to start the marriage arrangements this year but my mum has bluntly refused my fiancée, her excuse is that the guy is not presentable due to his slender physique and she feels that I will be maltreated by the guy once we get married.

I know this guy too well and he cares for me a lot and has never raised his hands on me. My mum has insisted that if I go on with my wedding plans, she will disown me and place a curse on me.

What baffles me is that she has never seen this guy in person, they have only talked on the phone, she just made her judgement via phone calls and photographs.

I really want to fight for what I love but both my parents have refused to respect my decision.

What Should I Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 7 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 9 hours ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions