Pay Them Unscheduled Visits To Avoid Stories - Kanayo O. Kanayo Tells Parents As He Pays His Son A Surprise Visit In School (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Pay Them Unscheduled Visits To Avoid Stories - Kanayo O. Kanayo Tells Parents As He Pays His Son A Surprise Visit In School (Video)

Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has urged parents to visit their wards in school without informing them.

The actor gave the advice while paying his son an unscheduled visit to his school.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e1de21107b660565629c8578e0f6256c.jpeg

According to Mr. Kanayo, this is important as it would help to ''avoid stories that would make one age under 48 hours''.

He shared the video and wrote;

"Do you know many of our children leave school to go to unimaginable places? His or her school maybe in Ekiti State,but is in Lekki lagos State every weekend grooving. Please pay them unscheduled visits to avoid stories that may make you age under 48 hours"

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME