LET’S TALK! Will These Girls Ever Listen With The Current Rate Of Yahoo Boys?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK! Will These Girls Ever Listen With The Current Rate Of Yahoo Boys?

Around 5 p.m., I went out (06.02.22). I saw five young people in front of a hotel from afar, two girls and three guys, and the words came to me, “Will these girls ever listen?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e1dfc496310a1688be274c0d9cace6c.jpg

As a l moved closer I got a clearer understanding of what was going on.

One of the ladies (Jane Doe 1) was leaving with one of the guys while (Jane Doe 2) stood still outside the gate with the other guys.

JD1 was persuading JD2 to go inside the hotel and that she, JD1 will soon be back but JD2 was feeling reluctant to go, then the guy with JD1 threw the key to his hotel room to her, telling her to go lock herself indoor.

As I was walking away, I didn’t know if she actually went in after walking some distance, the guy with JD1 went back while JD1 walked past me as I slowed down to catch a glimpse of her, thereafter, she received a phone call, telling the caller she’s on her way. I went my way.

They were all below 20years.

To my question:-

Will These Girls Ever Listen With The Current Rate Of Yahoo Boys?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 1 week ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Drops To N1,000/$ – Minister Of Power, Adelabu Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Drops To N1,000/$ – Minister Of Power, Adelabu Says