Three Men Who Trekked In Honour Of Atiku Went Stranded In Yola; Searching Money To Come Back

Forum 8 years ago

Three Men Who Trekked In Honour Of Atiku Went Stranded In Yola; Searching Money To Come Back

All these people they didn’t send message! Shuo! Three men, Salihu Jibrin, Aliyu Adamu and Abubakar Suleiman who trekked to Yola, Adamawa state capital in honor of ex Vice President Atiku Abubakar say they are now stranded without money or place to stay as they have not been able to see their ‘hero’ since arriving Yola. One of the men, Salihu Jibrin who trekked for 38 days from Lagos to Yola says he is currently stranded without money to go back home.

“I trekked for 38 days all the way from Lagos to Yola to see Atiku in view of his role over APC victory in the general election, but up to now I was unable to see him. I am now stranded with no money to go back; at times, I sleep in motor park or squat with good Samaritans.” he said

[ads4]

Aliyu Adamu, who rode on a bicycle for eight days from Kaduna to Yola, said;

“I want to thank the secretary, Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Adamawa Council, Mr. Baba Zare, who has been assisting me since arrival to cope with the difficult situation I found myself in.
But I want to meet Atiku before finding my way back to Kaduna.”

Suleiman, who trekked from Shelleng town, Adamawa, to Yola, the state capital to see his hero, said he has has resorted to squatting with relatives in the town.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 20 hours ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding