Apart From “Washing Machine Dey Spoil Cloth”, Which Other Poverty Quote Do You Know?

Forum 2 years ago

Apart From “Washing Machine Dey Spoil Cloth”, Which Other Poverty Quote Do You Know?

Hello Guys,

We think sometimes that poverty is only good, clothing or shelter. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30a85fd3735af4c40bef8fedc9d9d573.jpeg

However, the mentality or ideology of poverty carries a much heavier burden. Billions of people have experienced poverty in their lifetimes, and many do not fully recover from it.

Poverty has eaten deep into the mind of people to the extent that it has affect he way people think and see things in our home, Family and society at large.

I remembered being told that “2 days cold Eba and soup dey sweet pass”. It took me many years to know the truth.

So Guys,

Which Other Poverty Quote Do You Know Apart From Washing Machine Dey Spoil Clothes?

Let’s hear from you all

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video
Forum | 1 week ago

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video

“You enter cell them dey treat you like bandit; Bobrisky na VIP for cell” – Blessing CEO slams Verydarkman
Forum | 1 week ago

“You enter cell them dey treat you like bandit; Bobrisky na VIP for cell” – Blessing CEO slams Verydarkman