West Ham eyeing Arsenal defender William Saliba

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham eyeing Arsenal defender William Saliba

West Ham are eyeing Olympique Marseille defender William Saliba.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50e28d17fb9470114a3bde06cd420f80.jpeg

Saliba is on-loan at OM from Arsenal and has been outstanding this season.

Jeunes Footeux says the Hammers are so keen on Marseille loanee Saliba that they are willing to splash up to £25million in the summer transfer window.

The East Londoners are dealing with quite a limited squad and need reinforcement at the back.

Manager David Moyes didn't get any significant new arrivals in January, which means there should be extra cash for some transfer business at the end of the season.

But West Ham won't be without opposition as Real Madrid, Inter Milan and AC Milan also appear to be keeping tabs on the centre-back.

Real have even been in contact with the Gunners and talked about a potential deal involving the 20-year-old.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 2 days ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice