ADVICE ME!! I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having S£x With Another Man In My Brother’s House – Should I Tell Him About It or Not?

Forum 2 years ago

ADVICE ME!! I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having S£x With Another Man In My Brother’s House – Should I Tell Him About It or Not?

So I went to visit my brother yesterday without informing him, unfortunately he wasn’t in town and I didn’t know.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/842c140a39693bccc01294be1ef5fb83.jpg

On getting to his house, the door was open so I entered, found his wife having sex with another man in their sitting room.

She was so shocked seeing me. She has been calling me since yesterday, but I’ve not been taking her calls cause I don’t know what to her.

I’m at a point where I don’t know what to do.

Do you y’all think I should tell my brother or just let it be so their family don’t fall apart? Please I need advice

Should I Tell Him About It or Not?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 14 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday