Go Apologize To Your Pregnant Girlfriend – Reactions After Sammie Okposo Said He Won’t Fulfill The Lust Of The Flesh

Forum 2 years ago

Go Apologize To Your Pregnant Girlfriend – Reactions After Sammie Okposo Said He Won’t Fulfill The Lust Of The Flesh

Nigerians have called on gospel singer Sammie Okposo to approach the US-based lady she impregnated and seek for forgiveness.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fe594ec8f4482dce689ab5c6a4d5823.jpg

This comes after he returned to social media and vowed never to satisfy his fleshy desires.

Recall that US-based lady African Doll had shared details how married Sammie Okposo slept with her and dumped her after she became pregnant.

This forced Okposo to apologize online.

He later deactivated his social media handles.

He came back some days ago and wrote:

‘There is no condemnation for me i am in christ Jesus

I am controlled not by the flesh but by the spirit of God that lives in me

the spirit of him who raised jesus from the dead lives in me no one can condemn me cos christ who died and was raised to life is at the right hand of God interceding for me.

Nothing and no one can separate me from the love of God that is in christ.

I am justified by faith. I have peace with God through Jesus Christ

I walk in the spirit. I will not fulfil the lust of the flesh

The grace of God that bringeth salvation is available sufficient and working for me”

His latest post elicited reactions with Nigerians asking him to seek for forgiveness from the person he wronged.

nosadeborah wrote; Abeg rest in Jesus’name. Do not use the name of the lord in vain. Go and apologize to your Girlfriend that is pregnant. It is well with you and your household. Ta la Fe bo se le la ve bo sa te zu ka bu ma tata… Amen

ochanya_tina wrote; Please stop disturbing us, go with your sin it’s between you and your God stop writing all this, it doesn’t make any difference…

ariyoshola_ wrote; Why the essay? Was he writing to himself or to impress spectators or a community? It ok to be remorseful but that doesn’t come by putting several write up out there. It’s simple act or behave better. The judges would see and believe.

jojodamsel wrote; He’s quoting every portion of the Bible, same deceit, same tactics… before impregnating the woman and even after. Truth is he’s not truly a born again. This church thing is just his source of livelihood. It’s unfortunate

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 1 hour ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance