Nigerian Actor, Ugezu Jideofor Decries The 'Pomposity' Of Chinese Residents In Nigeria

Forum 2 years ago

Nigerian Actor, Ugezu Jideofor Decries The 'Pomposity' Of Chinese Residents In Nigeria

Ugezu Jideofor, the Nollywood veteran, on Wednesday decried the pomposity exhibited by Chinese residents in Nigeria, stating that it was becoming very disturbing.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1fed286860a191f79237daeb3738ea37.jpeg

The actor made this known on his Instagram page, where he stated that the Chinese in Nigeria were behaving as if they were above the law in the country.

He wrote, “Have you encountered a Chinese man lately in your city in Nigeria? The level of pomposity they are exhibiting is becoming very disturbing.

“Someone jokingly said we have been sold and the emperor has briefed the foot soldiers to take charge gradually. It is beginning to look like reality. Think about it.”

The filmmaker then stated that if fellow Nigerians were not feeling disturbed by the trend, then problems abound in the country.

Ugezu wrote, “I don’t know if I am the only one noticing this. The Chinese in Nigeria are beginning to behave as if they have been briefed from their homeland to do anyhow; that nothing will happen.

“If this trend is not disturbing to you, then there are a lot of problems.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations