Adultery: I’ll Not Fulfill Lust Of Flesh - Sammie Okposo Writes Self

Forum 2 years ago

Adultery: I’ll Not Fulfill Lust Of Flesh - Sammie Okposo Writes Self

Gospel artiste, Sammie Okposo who was involved in a cheating scandal that led to backlash and quitting the ministry has stated that he will no longer fulfil the lust of the flesh.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5014012ecdeb4977e71547f939a6d3f8.jpeg

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, the 50-year-old said that he was justified by faith and had made peace with God through Jesus Christ.

He wrote: “There is no condemnation for me I am in Christ Jesus. i am controlled not by the flesh but by the spirit of God that lives in me.

“The spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me no one can condemn me cos Christ who died and was raised to life is at the right hand of God interceding for me nothing and no one can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ I am justified by faith I have peace with God through Jesus Christ. I walk in the spirit I will not fulfill the lust of the flesh the grace of God that bringeth salvation is available sufficient and working for me.”

The music star whose Instagram account was deactivated on January 27, made a surprise return on January 31 with a gospel message to his fans.

The singer said he cannot face condemnation because he is the righteousness of God.

Sammie made headlines in January after tendering a public apology to his wife and fans for having an affair with a US-based lady identified as African Doll.

Meanwhile, his Instagram account has been set back to public.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46eb97f17ae2fcbd6912a5ce0dea24f9.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods
Forum | 2 hours ago

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods

Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner for Lands in Imo
Forum | 1 day ago

Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner for Lands in Imo

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors
Forum | 2 days ago

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 1 week ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail