Fabio Cannavaro appreciates Everton interview

Forum 2 years ago

Fabio Cannavaro appreciates Everton interview

Ballon d'Or winner Fabio Cannavaro appreciates being interviewed for the Everton job.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/56b092ff6d6df7fcc61faa9d8afd8876.jpeg

The 48-year-old was interviewed for the position by majority owner Farhad Moshiri but ultimately understands why he chose to appoint Frank Lampard instead - someone who has been part of English football throughout his life.

"I met the owner [Farhad Moshiri] and he was so clear with me," he told the Telegraph.

"I explained to him my philosophy, my strategy. But of course it's understandable when you have the opportunity to take Lampard who stays [in England], who knows better than me, maybe, the Premier League."

Cannavaro added: "I know I cannot make a mistake now. I need to choose the right club – in England, Italy, Spain.

"Now everyone wants to have big results in a short time so I need to be sure of the club.

"Even if it's a small club, I don't care because I just want to be a coach so I can share my experience. I am really confident I can do a good job."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 6 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash