JUST IN!!! Peter Obi Declares Intention For 2023 Presidency

Forum 2 years ago

JUST IN!!! Peter Obi Declares Intention For 2023 Presidency

Peter Obi, the former vice-presidential candidate in the 2019 general election under PDP, has declared his intention for the 2023 Presidency.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f4717d32d99907c042e4842d0fccb33.jpg

His intentions were made known on Tuesday via his verified Twitter page.

Although he placed a condition that must be met before he will join the race, loyalists say he has more or less declared.

The former governor of Anambra said he will love the opportunity to serve Nigeria as its President if his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) zones the ticket to the South.

However, if it is thrown open as well, Nigerians would hear from him, he concluded.

On Twitter, he wrote:

“Yes, I will step into the field to contest for the opportunity to serve this great country as President if my party, the @OfficialPDPNig, zones the ticket to the south. But if it is thrown open, Nigerians will also hear from me -PO”

This is coming at a time when the political tussle for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) ticket is at its toughest.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Digital & Blu-ray Release Date Set
Forum | 1 day ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Digital & Blu-ray Release Date Set

FG Declares May 1, Public Holiday
Forum | 1 week ago

FG Declares May 1, Public Holiday

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale
Forum | 1 week ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts
Forum | 1 week ago

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts