You Won't Believe Your Eyes,Baby Born With Eight Limbs Is Now A Hindu God In India (See Graphic Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

You Won't Believe Your Eyes,Baby Born With Eight Limbs Is Now A Hindu God In India (See Graphic Photos)

Thousands of religious devotees have flocked to see a baby born with eight limbs to worship him as a Hindu God.

The baby boy, who has not yet been named, was born with four legs and four arms - thought to be the result of a birth defect from an underdeveloped conjoined twin.
But worshippers in India have gathered in the small town of Dumri-Isri to celebrate the arrival of the baby, who they believe to be a reincarnation of Hindu God Ganesha.

Ganesha is one of the most iconic and widely-worshipped deities in the Hindu religion and is represented as an elephant with four arms.

Kuntalesh Pandey told local media he had travelled 72 miles to catch a glimpse of the boy.
He said: "When a friend first sent me a picture I wrote it off as photoshopped but when he confirmed that it is real I came to see the baby straight away."

The condition of the baby's mother, Ureda Khatun, is unknown.
The baby is not the first to win adulation from Hindus after being born with a physical abnormality.
Ganesh
Last year, a boy with a seven-inch 'tail' announced he was considering having it removed - despite being worshipped as a God.

Arshid Ali Khan, 13, was hailed an incarnation of the Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 1 day ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 2 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 4 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again