Gbaja: Nigeria’s Education System Is Poor — We Need To Improve

Forum 2 years ago

Gbaja: Nigeria’s Education System Is Poor — We Need To Improve

The country’s education system, according to Speaker of the House of Representatives Femi Gbajabiamila, is “poor.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8ee6372bae3198c3275038922070c2cc.jpeg

Gbajabiamila spoke on Monday at Igbobi College in Yaba, Lagos, where he was inaugurating some projects.

The speaker stated that the country’s educational system is “abysmal,” and that all hands must be on deck to correct the issue.

“The education system is poor in Nigeria. It is something I talk about anywhere I get the opportunity,” he said.

“Just some weeks ago, I gave a convocation lecture at the University of Lagos, and I addressed this issue. For some of us who are in the position to change things, we are working hard, working very hard to change the system.

“But we need everyone, all stakeholders, to change things. Also, teachers and students need to change their attitude to education to have a better sector.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56