"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

West Ham opening new contract talks with Tomas Soucek

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham opening new contract talks with Tomas Soucek

West Ham are opening new contract talks with Tomas Soucek.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dcc6fdb88cad93589417868f4815f832.jpeg

The midfielder's current deal at the London Stadium runs until 2024, but the Hammers are keen for him to commit his long-term future to the club.

Soucek has proved to be a revelation since joining David Moyes's squad in January 2020 and won the club's Player of the Year award last season.

The Athletic says discussions have begun over a deal that would see the midfielder remain at West Ham until 2026.

Soucek, who has previously been linked with a move to Manchester United and PSG, has made 76 appearances for the Hammers and scored 15 goals.

He has missed just two Premier League games this season and has formed an excellent partnership with Declan Rice at the base of Moyes's midfield.

The East London side have been busy tying down their best talent this season as they continue to push for a place in the Premier League top four.

Earlier this month, top scorer Michail Antonio signed a new contract until 2024 with the option of a further year, while Soucek's Czech compatriot Vladimir Coufal agreed a new three-year deal in October.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Westland Polytechnic, Ilobu, Osun State Commences Admission, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 hour ago

Westland Polytechnic, Ilobu, Osun State Commences Admission, 2024/2025

Silk: Spider Society Looking for New Home After Prime Video Drops Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

Silk: Spider Society Looking for New Home After Prime Video Drops Out

Finidi not on one-year contract – NFF boss, Gusau
Forum | 23 hours ago

Finidi not on one-year contract – NFF boss, Gusau